- 72 Accessible design
- 73 Ergonomics: visual and physical
- 74 Exterior noise intrusion
- 75 Internally generated noise
- 76 Thermal comfort
- 77 Olfactory comfort
- 78 Reverberation time
- 79 Sound masking
- 80 Sound reducing surfaces
- 81 Sound barriers
- 82 Individual thermal control
- 83 Radiant thermal comfort
- P4 Impact reducing flooring
To promote occupant productivity and ensure a sufficient level of thermal comfort.
Recording: WELLographies: Acoustics & Thermal
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Acoustics and Thermal WELLographies.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Thermal Comfort #WELLography
This article identifies key takeaways from the Thermal Comfort WELLography, your go-to guide for thermal comfort education and research-based interventions to help design buildings that support occupant health, well-being and productivity.
The ASRHAE website houses the thermal comfort guidlines referenced in feature criteria.