- 53 Visual lighting design
- 54 Circadian lighting design
- 55 Electric light glare control
- 56 Solar glare control
- 57 Low-glare workstation design
- 58 Color quality
- 59 Surface design
- 60 Automated shading and dimming controls
- 61 Right to light
- 62 Daylight modeling
- 63 Daylighting fenestration
- P2 Light at night
- P3 Circadian emulation
To increase overall room brightness through reflected light from room surfaces and avoiding glare.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Light WELLography
The Light WELLography will get you up to speed on everything you need to know about light and how it impacts you.
Manufacturer's Guide to WELL
If you're a product manufacturer and want to learn how your products can support WELL requirements, check out our Manufacturer’s Guide to WELL.
Recording: Introducing the Mind & Light WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Mind and Light WELLographies.