- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To promote material transparency along the supply chain.
Manufacturer's Guide to WELL
If you're a product manufacturer and want to learn how your products can support WELL requirements, check out our Manufacturer’s Guide to WELL.
Recording: Introducing Air, Water and Materials WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Air, Materials, and Water WELLographies.