- 53 Visual lighting design
- 54 Circadian lighting design
- 55 Electric light glare control
- 56 Solar glare control
- 57 Low-glare workstation design
- 58 Color quality
- 59 Surface design
- 60 Automated shading and dimming controls
- 61 Right to light
- 62 Daylight modeling
- 63 Daylighting fenestration
- P2 Light at night
- P3 Circadian emulation
To increase overall room brightness through reflected light from room surfaces and avoiding glare.
Glazing may be excluded from the calculation. All other vertical surfaces should be considered when determining the percentage of area that meets the requirements.
The owner must provide compliant surfaces throughout the entire building, including all tenant spaces. Additional materials provided by the tenant (if any) within their leased space is excluded.