- 72 Accessible design
- 73 Ergonomics: visual and physical
- 74 Exterior noise intrusion
- 75 Internally generated noise
- 76 Thermal comfort
- 77 Olfactory comfort
- 78 Reverberation time
- 79 Sound masking
- 80 Sound reducing surfaces
- 81 Sound barriers
- 82 Individual thermal control
- 83 Radiant thermal comfort
- P4 Impact reducing flooring
To help maintain comfortable sound levels by limiting reverberation times.
Recording: WELLographies: Acoustics & Thermal
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Acoustics and Thermal WELLographies.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Acoustics #WELLography
This article identifies key takeaways from the Acoustics WELLography, which provides you with a comprehensive overview of sound and the built environment, how we experience and are impacted by sound, and strategies that can be applied to mitigate the negative risks associated with noise and other distracting sounds.