- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To facilitate a collaborative development process and ensure adherence to collective wellness goals.
Recording: Introducing the Mind & Light WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Mind and Light WELLographies.
IWBI Project Examples
Citi Tower, One Bay East, Hong Kong
The article highlights Citi Tower, One Bay East, the first WELL Certification in Hong Kong and the world's largest WELL Certified New & Existing Interiors project.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Mind #WELLography
This article identifies key takeaways from the Mind WELLography, which dives into medical research on the impressive capabilities of the human brain.