- 53 Visual lighting design
- 54 Circadian lighting design
- 55 Electric light glare control
- 56 Solar glare control
- 57 Low-glare workstation design
- 58 Color quality
- 59 Surface design
- 60 Automated shading and dimming controls
- 61 Right to light
- 62 Daylight modeling
- 63 Daylighting fenestration
- P2 Light at night
- P3 Circadian emulation
To increase overall room brightness through reflected light from room surfaces and avoiding glare.
Recording: Introducing the Mind & Light WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Mind and Light WELLographies.
IWBI Project Examples
WELL Story: Light at Arup
The project team that worked on WELL Certified Arup in Boston discusses how they implemented design and construction strategies to address the Light concept.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Light WELLography
The Light WELLography will get you up to speed on everything you need to know about light and how it impacts you.