- 72 Accessible design
- 73 Ergonomics: visual and physical
- 74 Exterior noise intrusion
- 75 Internally generated noise
- 76 Thermal comfort
- 77 Olfactory comfort
- 78 Reverberation time
- 79 Sound masking
- 80 Sound reducing surfaces
- 81 Sound barriers
- 82 Individual thermal control
- 83 Radiant thermal comfort
- P4 Impact reducing flooring
To maximize olfactory comfort by reducing the transmission of strong smells and odors within the building.
The owner must ensure requirements are met throughout the entire building, including all tenant spaces. This may include designing tenant spaces directly or including a requirement within the lease agreement.