- 53 Visual lighting design
- 54 Circadian lighting design
- 55 Electric light glare control
- 56 Solar glare control
- 57 Low-glare workstation design
- 58 Color quality
- 59 Surface design
- 60 Automated shading and dimming controls
- 61 Right to light
- 62 Daylight modeling
- 63 Daylighting fenestration
- P2 Light at night
- P3 Circadian emulation
To enhance spatial aesthetics and color differentiation through the use of lamps with quality color rendering abilities.
The owner must provide a compliant lighting system throughout the entire building, including all tenant spaces. Additional lighting provided by tenant (if any) within their leased space is excluded.