- 72 Accessible design
- 73 Ergonomics: visual and physical
- 74 Exterior noise intrusion
- 75 Internally generated noise
- 76 Thermal comfort
- 77 Olfactory comfort
- 78 Reverberation time
- 79 Sound masking
- 80 Sound reducing surfaces
- 81 Sound barriers
- 82 Individual thermal control
- 83 Radiant thermal comfort
- P4 Impact reducing flooring
To reduce sound transmission and acoustic disruptions through sound barriers.
Noise from adjacent spaces can be disturbing to building occupants. Careful detailing and high quality construction materials can greatly improve the sound reducing abilities of interior partitions or doors that act as sound barriers and reduce sound transmission between adjacent spaces.