- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To allow occupants to provide feedback to building owners and management, and help further develop the WELL Building Standard.
Recording: Introducing the Mind & Light WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Mind and Light WELLographies.
WELL AP Meet Up: Leveraging new tools for documentation and annual reporting
Watch this recording to learn how IWBI's annual reporting templates and sample documentation can help your project team achieve WELL Certification.