- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To facilitate a collaborative development process and ensure adherence to collective wellness goals.
#24541 - For an existing building project pursuing WELL Certification, this part asks the project team to conduct a pre-design stakeholder charrette, which is not possible at this stage for the project. Does this part need to be met?
For an existing building project, a stakeholder charrette can be conducted with the project stakeholders to outline how the current design aligns with the goals outlined in Part 1, including whether renovation work might be required.