- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To promote awareness of individual biomarkers associated with health and wellness.
All employees within the project boundary would need to be counted as part of this feature's scope.
Projects that are operated as a co-working space should pursue the New & Existing Interiors project type. For this type of project, this feature would apply to all regular building occupants.
Apps are not sensors in their own right but rather ways to interpret data from sensors, and therefore do not qualify for this feature on their own. However, if both the apps and the smartphone were subsidized, then that would be a valid way to fulfill the requirements.
A worker is considered an employee if they have a regular or predictable schedule, which has (or is intended to) continue for longer than a few months.