- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To promote economic and social equity by requiring the adherence to and disclosure of fair and equitable business practices.
The entity seeking WELL certification must comply with these requirements. The tenants are excluded.
The entity that controls the aspects related to WELL Certification and/or owns the property trust must meet these requirements. If both entities are controlling entities, yes, they both must comply, though they can comply using different pathways.