- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To enhance community identity and promote social cohesion.
Yes, all employees who occupy the building would need to be counted as part of this feature's scope. See more information about the scope of organizational protocols on page 15 of the WELL Building Standard.
Projects that are operated as a co-working space should pursue the New & Existing Interiors project type. For this type of project, this feature would apply to all regular building occupants.
A worker is considered an employee if they have a regular or predictable schedule, which has (or is intended to) continue for longer than a few months.