- 01 Air quality standards
- 02 Smoking ban
- 03 Ventilation effectiveness
- 04 VOC reduction
- 05 Air filtration
- 06 Microbe and mold control
- 07 Construction pollution management
- 08 Healthy entrance
- 09 Cleaning protocol
- 10 Pesticide management
- 11 Fundamental material safety
- 12 Moisture management
- 13 Air flush
- 14 Air infiltration management
- 15 Increased ventilation
- 16 Humidity control
- 17 Direct source ventilation
- 18 Air quality monitoring and feedback
- 19 Operable windows
- 20 Outdoor air systems
- 21 Displacement ventilation
- 22 Pest control
- 23 Advanced air purification
- 24 Combustion minimization
- 25 Toxic material reduction
- 26 Enhanced material safety
- 27 Antimicrobial activity for surfaces
- 28 Cleanable environment
- 29 Cleaning equipment
- P9 Advanced cleaning
To remove indoor and outdoor airborne contaminants through air filtration.
WELL Tip: Navigating preconditions for the Air concept
This article helps project teams get started incorporating a number of preconditions from the Air concept into their project’s design and policies.
Top 5 takeaways from the Air #WELLography
In addition to providing information on the effects of air quality, this WELLography offers solutions on how to better leverage air quality within buildings to promote human health and well-being.
Recording: Introducing Air, Water and Materials WELLographies
This webcast recording will allow you to learn how to use and apply the Air, Materials, and Water WELLographies.
WELL AP Meet Up: Leveraging new tools for documentation and annual reporting
Watch this recording to learn how IWBI's annual reporting templates and sample documentation can help your project team achieve WELL Certification.
IWBI Project Examples
JLL SHanghai Office as HKRI Taikoo Hui
This article looks at the JLL Shanghai office at HKRI Taikoo Hui, the first WELL Certified Platinum project in the Asia Pacific region.