- 84 Health and wellness awareness
- 85 Integrative design
- 86 Post-occupancy surveys
- 87 Beauty and design I
- 88 Biophilia I - qualitative
- 89 Adaptable spaces
- 90 Healthy sleep policy
- 91 Business travel
- 92 Building health policy
- 93 Workplace family support
- 94 Self-monitoring
- 95 Stress and addiction treatment
- 96 Altruism
- 97 Material transparency
- 98 Organizational transparency
- 99 Beauty and design II
- 100 Biophilia II - quantitative
- P5 Health through housing equity
- P6 Education space provisions
To allow occupants to provide feedback to building owners and management, and help further develop the WELL Building Standard.
I am only pursuing WELL Certification for a portion of our office. Do I need to consider all regular building occupants for the entire space within this WELL feature's scope in order to comply?
Yes, all employees who occupy the WELL building would need to be counted as part of this feature's scope.
Projects that are operated as a co-working space should pursue the New & Existing Interiors project type. For this type of project, Feature 86 would apply to all regular building occupants.
Yes, if you are creating your own post-occupancy survey, you must submit this as an AAP. For projects looking to use an already established, third-party survey, they can submit this as an Equivalency Proposal.